In no particular order:
1. Watch a Louis C.K. set.
2. Travel around the country on a motorcycle.
3. Go to an uninhabited beach and stay for a week.
4. Go to New York, eat a hotdog with everything on it, walk around the Fashion District, watch a play on Broadway.
5. Live the rest of my life fighting and winning over fear.
6. Establish my own profitable business based on my passion.
7. Write my own novel. That has been a dream since I read my first novel. (Which was Island of the Blue Dolphins by the way.)
8. Learn to dance Beyonce’s Single Ladies.
9. Make a good difference in someone’s life.
10. Watch a taping of the Colbert Report.
11. Meet Lea Salonga and not dissolve into a puddle of awkward starstruck.
12. Buy a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
13. Do something big to help less fortunate people.